The Tuesday Market in St Dunstan’s Car Park will be operating with reduced hours from 9am-midday. Mendip District Council have withdrawn their earlier decision to temporarily close the markets.
Mendip District Council fully recognises the importance of its outdoor markets, and the ability for communities to shop in these open-air environments.
There has been an expected decrease in trader numbers and footfall over recent weeks and months, as such we are adjusting our market opening times slightly – but will remain open daily.
All weekday markets will run as normal, but with slightly reduced hours 9am-12 noon. There will be no markets on Saturdays.
- Tuesday: Glastonbury Market 9am-12pm
- Wednesday: Wells Market 9am-12pm
- Wednesday: Frome Market 9am-12pm
- Thursday: Street Market 9am-12pm
- Friday: Shepton Mallet Market 9am-12pm
- Saturday: No markets at Wells or Frome